Niseko Ramen Kazahana is proud to be loved by locals and will love to share the happiness of having good meals with everybody visits us.
Don't leave Niseko without trying our nationally famous creamy and fluffy potato ramen, the authentic Niseko Ramen!
Hearty Miso Ramen, Clear and rich Shio Ramen, red-hot Spicy Ramen among other menus await you in heart of Niseko.
'Kazahana' is one of the Japanese season words. It means snowflakes falling like flower petals on a sunny winter day.
We hope the crisp, clean air and Kazahana glittering in the sunshine, along with the grandeur of Niseko's nature bless you.
About Niseko Ramen
It was our challenge to create an authentic dish combining our two local specialties. Miso ramen; originated in Hokkaido, and potatoes; our town's specialty. It was not easy to match the tastes but eventually, we have succeeded in creating a true Niseko original!
Customers with car
We have a parking space! Please park your car right in front of our restaurant.
- We have received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence award of 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Renewed web page.
- Last day for the 2013-2014 season.
- Exposed on national TV program as one of the 3 best authentic noodles dish of Hokkaido.
- Start Face Book
- Published in Japan times
- Moved to Niseko ski resort with a new name ' Niseko Ramen Kazahana'
- Attend Hokkaido's local food fair In Yokohama Takashima-Ya.
- Attend Hokkaido's local food fair In Shinjuku Takashima-Ya.
- Open a new ramen restaurant with a name 'Niseko Ramen Mount'.